Snap Store is your one stop shop for Snapchat and Bitmoji clothes, gear, and more!
You can only visit Snap Store through Snapchat, so you’ll need to download the app on your iOS or Android device before you can take a look around. To buy Bitmoji merch, your Bitmoji account must also be linked to your Snapchat account before visiting Snap Store.
Finding Snap Store 🛍️
There are a few different ways you can get to Snap Store:
- From Your Settings: Open Snapchat and tap the Profile button in the top-left corner. Tap the ⚙ icon in the top-right corner to open Settings. Tap the ‘Snap Store’ tab.
- From Our Website: Go to store.snapchat.com.
- If you’re on your phone, just tap here!
- If you’re on a desktop computer, you’ll need to open Snapchat on your phone and scan the Snapcode with it.
- From the Bitmoji app (US only): Open Bitmoji and tap the icon in the top-left corner.
A few things to note:
- Snap Store is only accessible through Snapchat, so you’ll need to have the app up and running.
- You’ll also need to have a Snapchat account to use Snap Store, and a linked Bitmoji account to buy Bitmoji merch.
- Snap Store is only available in the US, at the moment.
- Bitmoji merch in Snap Store is available for Snapchatters on iOS and Android.
- Be sure to finish checking out before closing Snapchat! Otherwise, you’ll be put to the back of the purchase queue 😰
- Items in the Snap Store can change change from time to time, so be sure to check in to see what’s in stock!
- Check out our Snap Store FAQ for more info!